Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: The Ring Two

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    The Ring Two

    Who has seen this? What are you thoughts? I was disappointed big time, I had high expectations though. It wasnt horrible or anything, its entertaining. Just could have been so much better.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Ring Two

    i havent seen it, but ive heard the same thing

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sic's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    549
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Ring Two

    I'm wantin to go see it...don't know if I'll get around to it or not though
    [img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member softballgal21's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 26th, 2004
    Posts
    304
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Ring Two

    hopefully i'm gonna go see it tonight
    hopefully that will all work out :0)

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Ring Two

    The first was better is what ive been told..

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Jamie_Madrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2005
    Posts
    383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Ring Two

    i went and saw it and it was great i didnt like the first one much at all but i loved the second one it had a bunch of pretty scary moments and i just thought it had a good plot
    Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Ring Two

    I work @ the cinema so we got to preview it the day before it came out and from what I watched I liked it, of course I've never seen the first one so I can't compare em'. I've heard a lot of mixed reviews about the movie...some people liked it some didn't.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Ring Two

    i hate it b/c she keeps coming back...and they leave so much unanswered

    absoluteky hated the first one...this one was better...but if you put a rose on a stick of poo its still a stick of poo
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Ring Two

    Yeah, it makes me mad how it ends, I mean, how are they gonna explain all the dead people? They are going to jail man! haha

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •